If you are interested in taking screen captures from a Windows screen, then this particular software will help you in a great way. This is a capture application that is indeed very easy to use and can be used up by anybody. Let us have a look at the specifications.
If you want to use this software in the best manner, then you will have to make sure that you know about all the specifications of the same.
- This tool is compatible with all the different sorts of Windows like XP and 98. Earlier on, it did not work with the Windows 8 or 10 but now that provision has also been made.
- This is a perfect tool for capturing images and text that you want to save and use up later on and for that you do not even require a separate installation.
Other Prominent Features
If you are still not convinced about the same, then some more features of this software might help you to a great extent.
- It is very light on the device which means that you will not have to worry about your device getting overloaded in any manner.
- It does not need to be installed and after the program has been removed it does not keep any residual files in the computer.
- This has been designed to be portable software so that you can carry it around no matter what.
The user interface of this software is very lucid and that is the reason as to why people will like to have it installed on their device and run it.
- This means that you will be able to capture shots in a very fast paced manner no matter how non technical you are.
- Both the installation as well as the activation of the software can be done without any external help from anybody. If you are in a fix, then all you have to do is to check out the help page given there and then you will know what to do.
All that can be said about this software is that it is free and very easy to run as well. This makes sure of the fact that the snaps can be taken clearly and that too in a hassle free manner as well. So you can try out this software at once.
Changes on the new version:
The default "View and Shape Selection" mode is now enhanced: if you press the left mouse button while in this mode, and move the mouse more than 8 pixels in any direction, it automatically switches into "Rectangular Selection" mode, to either select part of underlying image for copy/move, or select shapes while holding Ctrl key. If you want to return to the default view and shape selection, just click the right mouse button.
HyperSnap Reviews (Add your review!)
Add your review!